Top 5 Housing Trends
With nearly half of 2021 in the rearview mirror, there are noticeable trends that have developed.
1. The number of available homes to purchase is finally starting to rise.
2. Demand, the number of new escrows over the prior month, is on the decline after reaching a peak in early spring.
3. Closed Sales are at its highest level since 2005.
4. Fewer homeowners are opting to list their homes for sale.
5. Pressure is building for mortgage rates to rise, which will impact affordability and demand.
The best advice for buyers and sellers: Follow an economic model that relies on facts and data rather than listen to all the noise
Click on the image below the Read the Orange County Housing Report.